Sunday, April 4, 2010

Saturday Night pt 1, Kirsten's Story

Friday night:

11:35pm. If I get off the computer right now, stop chatting with my friend, then I could make it to Kirsten's work in San Francisco by midnight. I would have 25 minutes. Seems impossible, but more importantly, it feels like I need it. I need to get out of my apartment, which isn't really my apartment, it's my sister's, and just staying here clicking from the forums to facebook is driving me ridonkulous. I grab my things.

My the bar on my gas guage is sitting on the "empty" logo. It's okay. If I'm lucky, which I'm usually not, I'll be able to make it to her work.



* * * * * * * *

Kirsten.

I happened to meet Kirsten while I was on the campus of City College of San Francisco. I met her while we were both walking down the same 8 flights of stairs. I quickly walked up to her and opened with, "Don't you find it weird when you walk next to someone for 8 flights of stairs and not talk at all." She replied, "I just didn't think people in San Francisco was that social." "Hi I'm Jon," I said. Kirsten was a skinny gal, sunburned, obviously loathed the idea of wearing makeup ever, flat, plain, short haired, I pretty much just opened her just to open her, because I was a pick up artist, and that's what we do. An hour after I met her and number closed, she texted me something along the lines of, "So have you walked down any other stairs." I replied to her by telling her, no but I really really needed to study. Because I did. A week after that she called me asking me if I'd like to meet up with her and hang out. I didn't not like her or anything, I just racked up a lot of numbers in college and forgot about a lot of them. I said yeah it's cool to hang out, but we didn't. And more and more we died out.

I happen to call her maybe a few months, more than 2 months, since the day I met her. She answered, I talked to her, stuff about work, and she said it'd be cool if I passed by. I already had plans with another girl named Katie that night to see the Christmas tree in Union Square. This was way back in December. I ended up going to her work planning to meet up with Katie later that night. I drove over and before I could walk by I saw her through the window of her work and I thought, woah that's Kirsten? Not bad. When I walked up to her she had non-sunburned skin, completely clear skin actually, and these really large crystal shard dreamy light blue eyes. She was actually very pretty.

We sat on the stairs of a nearby house while Kirsten went on break. Kirsten moved from Florida to California. She was in rehab for using drugs. From what she said, Florida is one of the largest drug states in America. She had been wearing a silver bracelet for years, representing her drug abstinence. She told me she gets off at midnight and if I wanted to hang out we could. I thought about it. Katie probably would've flaked on me which she ultimately did that night. After hitting up a few bars where I played pool instead of sarge (pick up) because I did not have bar game at all, I drove back to Kirsten's work.

Immediately Kirsten started talking about sex. Just sex. How she liked it, when was the last time she did it, what she liked, where, how, sex sex sex. She always wanted some guy to come over her house and just fuck her from behind and leave. I tried to a convey a more comfortable humor, and not the gangsta slut grabbing loser who sees a rare opportunity to, ummm "spit... game." Kirsten was a lesbian, she's bi, the reason she'd call me so much when we first talked was because she was going through problems with her girlfriend, and wanted me. Just y'know wanted me. But, when I came to a kiss, she blew me off. She blew me off several times. I ended up initiating a over and over. I tried to slip it in here and here, being super persistent and absolutely disregarding her feelings. I think I just told her how I felt, how I just haven't had a lot of physical tension in awhile and when she set off talking about sex profusely, I just couldn't hold myself from her anymore. I was burning with horniness, she turned it on, and it's no lightswitch turning it off. I told her I should take her home. She said okay.

I jerked off in front of her. Yep! After I told her I would dropped her off home, and before that actually happened, I still wanted to hang out, and she wanted to too. I turned into a random parking lot next to some anonymous building. For some reason I took off my shirt. We were talking penis size, and how big is too big. I unbuttoned, unzipped, and told her she had to do the rest. She hesitated. Then as her hand brushed off my stomach she pulled the top of my boxerbriefs down with one hand, and with the other hand she wrapped her fingers around the stem of my dick. She attentively examined my dick in her hand, as she stared deeply at it. She told me to put it back. I put everything back on. We continued to talk. We talked about her iphone and when I examined it, I peered through the pictures where I found a picture of her and her breasts. I asked her if she had ever watched as a guy jerked off. She said yes. I asked her if she would like to see me do it. She said she wouldn't mind.

I grabbed a tube of lotion that was in my bag that I took from a hotel in Sacremento. I slipped off my shirt again. Then unwrapped my pants again. She kneeled on my driver seat, staring as I went to work on myself. I asked her if I could see her panties, she knew why. She turned to the side granting me access to her derriere. I slipped my hand from her back into her pants cupping her butt that she talked so highly of. I asked her for more lotion and she helped me by placing several drops on the head of my penis. I wrapped my fingers around myself, and took deep breaths as to not come too early in front of her. I placed my hand on her stomach slowly working to her bra. She felt nervous at first. Then when I came under the cup of her bra, her bare breast laying in my hand, she almost stopped me. But, I told her I was about to come. She let go. I laid deep into my seat. My hand cupped on her breast. Then I caressed her face with my hand. My fingers inserted into her mouth. My thighs cringed. I went back to sinking my nails back into her ass as I blew across my seat into the backseat of my car. White solution dripped in separate areas on my backseat.

Kirsten found the tanktop that was in my backseat that I asked her for so I could clean up. I zipped back up, pulled my shirt back on, and for just a few minutes Kirsten laid across the stick shift of my car, her head nestled on my chest and her arms wrapped around my torso. I could hear her quietly waking me up. It was getting late, she wanted me to take her home. I combed her hair behind her ear and brought my lips onto hers softly.

After a shitload of stoplights, I took her back to her work where her car was parked. I walked her out of her car, gave her a hug and a small kiss on her forehead. I promised I'd say bye and leave. We said goodbye. Before she got into her car, I turned around and took her lips again, diving into an intimate brushing moment.

Some part of me felt entirely confused and stupid. The other part of me felt absolutely emancipated. It didn't matter though. Two days later she texted me to never call her ever again.

* * * * * * *

It wasn't until maybe last month that I found myself literally in the neighborhood of where she worked. It took me a long time to sum up enough courage to come down to her work. We talked. She told me I could pass by her work, but that she doesn't think we'll ever be able to hang out again. I told her, "You're breaking my heart Kirsten." She replied by saying, "I highly doubt that."

It was maybe a week since that encounter when I saw her sitting on the floor in between the aisles of a bookstore. I thought about saying hi, but told myself not to. I thought about it. I thought about it. And when I finally came up to her, she replied by saying that she was thinking about getting coffee at that cafe and asked if I would go with her. I did. I told her I was actually waiting for a date there, and before Anoli came looking for me, Kirsten and I enjoyed a good moment of somewhat timid but also comfortable conversation.

From then I planned on taking up her offer to see her at work, but just haven't until today.

I was lost. I was lost in San Francisco, and I couldn't tell what the time was, but I was pretty sure time pretty much ran out, and if Kirsten was at work, she might've already left. Even so, I still didn't lose hope.

Until my car ran out of gas.

1 comment:

  1. ...I went back to sinking my nails back into her ass as I blew across my seat into the backseat of my car....

    wow, thats pretty detailed.

    ReplyDelete