Friday, April 16, 2010

Norma's Story part 3

Apparently Facebook cut off the beginning of our conversation.

From what I remember it went.
Quote:

Jon: Genetics is kicking your butt.

Norma: Kinda sorta lol. Hi

Jon: So I know your sexy and all but what makes you interesting that separates you from everyone else.

Norma: I like weed brownies. Lol

Jon: your funny.

Norma: u?

Jon: I like *something I forgot.
I take showers in the dark.
I do *something else. (It's not that I don't wanna share em, it's that I forgot, and they're pretty pointless.

You owe me two more

Norma: I could never take showers in the dark.
Quote:
: Jonathan

you have no idea til you try

it's something about the rain falling on you on a dark day that I try to assimilate

... you still owe me two more
2:12am: Norma

icic

well

i like talking to myself

lol
2:12am: Jonathan

good, and last?
2:12am: Norma

i like bellydancing in my bedroom where noone is looking

lol
2:13am: Jonathan

awww that sucks

maybe one of these days I'll give you a private lap dance, and you could throw me a belly dancing show
2:14am: Norma

LOL

we'll see....

well see how good ur convincing skills are
2:15am: Jonathan

hey how about we move onto something a little less artificial, what's your number again?
2:18am: Norma

lol

my fone dont work

do u not see my statuses

lol

but hrere u go


* phone number

ill let u know when it works
2:20am: Norma

sooooooooooooooooo

i still dondt know ur zodia

c
2:20am: Jonathan

I'm a gemini homie
2:21am: Norma

jp

i got u

lol

2 faced!
2:22am: Jonathan

how do you got me?
2:22am: Norma

i dunno

im like on owcrack right n

crack

rite now

ima go home
2:22am: Jonathan

you're at starbuko?
2:23am: Norma

no

my sfsu library

ima go home and passssssssssout

i have class at am

8am
2:24am: Jonathan

okay sweetheart

good luck tommorow
2:25am: Jonathan

... umm how come I don't get a little good night hug and kiss?
2:28am: Norma

lol

good night. ***hugs and kisses***

lol
2:29am: Jonathan

xoxo

*goodnight forehead kiss!

BAM!
2:29am: Norma

lol

thanks!

good nite
* kiss and hug. hump. hump. hug.... depart.

lol
2:30am: Jonathan

you can't depart after hugging my leg

i mean humping my leg
2:31am: Norma

lol

yes i can
2:31am: Jonathan

no you can't
2:31am: Norma

lol
2:31am: Jonathan

copyright!
2:31am: Norma

wtf! is that ar ule?

rule?
2:31am: Jonathan

yeah it is

it's a god damn awesome one
2:32am: Norma

LOL

wtf

uma unrule it
2:33am: Jonathan

Imma kiss your mouth
2:33am: Norma

i brake this rule! I BRAKE RULES

Y
2:33am: Jonathan

you also spell terribly

because I want to

I wanna kiss you, do you wanna kiss me?
2:35am: Norma

no

not really

i still think ur not 100 straight

i dont know y i get that vibe from u sweetyheart

=/
2:35am: Jonathan

what's so gay about me faglover?
2:37am: Norma

lol. hey! MY bff is gay! lol....

um... i dunno

i dont relly know

tooodle

nite
2:37am: Jonathan

umm ok
2:39am: Norma is offline.
2:39am: Norma is offline.
She still said I was gay. I was trying to make the conversation turn into something more than heavily pressure sex, which is smart, but just gets boring after awhile. I definitely stand by what I did which was get to build some rapport with her. Next time I see her, I'm totally kissing her.

3 comments:

  1. Pretty good gaming there...

    I don't like the way she always leaves you, it makes her value seem higher.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, it's a DLV. (Demonstration of lower value) Can't argue that.

    Dude, you know whats cool tho. Although you don't have a blogspot, my spot was actually gunna be called, jackofhearts.

    Jack as in Jon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha,

    Yea & my name's Jonathan too lol!

    ReplyDelete