Sunday, April 25, 2010

Friday, Richmond District.

So Friday. Friday Friday Friday. Bar hopping. Solo. A few numbers. 3 kiss closes.

I was looking for Krista again. The one who, you know, stuff. I called her before I got there. I even bought a white mocha for her. As soon as I got there, she wasn't there anymore. The girl at the front desk was giving me shit, acting as if I could've been a stalker. Well... nevermind. I placed the white mocha at the feet of a homeless person asking for change. I couldn't believe it. I just can't. My mind started disorienting, and when your heart beats 4 times faster than your average bear, I was definitely going through some shit.


I opened the closest girl I could meet, the girl at the bus stop. She was okay. But if I wanted to get out of this slump I needed to warm up, I needed to ease myself out of anxiety. I opened her, and as soon as I did, I realized, how I'm hella out of it. I was just so not ready for game. Gaming. All of it. I'm not ready for it. I opened. Talked. Got shot down. Reason: "I have a man," she said word for word.

I walked around for a bit. The next girl I warmed up on was a shallow latina looking girl.
"You have an incredibly sexy shoulder!"
"Oh thank you," she said, "Do you have a cigarette?"
"No, I don't," I should've said, no but I have some crack.. .just kidding. I'm losing game.

We talked for a bit, she was actually really Russian. She had wavey hair, like Elizabeth Berkeley in Saved by the Bell. I only know that name because of Showgirls. Anyways, we were heading to 711, and we were also heading into another fail. "I'm actually meeting up with my boyfriend....."

FUCK!

Notes:

I use to be so good at grabbing women who have boyfriends. I use to have so much more higher standards. But, let's go into why I suck shall we?

The number close is actually a very key element. Everyone thinks when you have a large amount of attraction, then your set. That may be true. But, the right number close will somehow always get you a likely percentage of being able to take the number. The right number close can close the deal on practically any and any girl. Boyfriend or no boyfriend.

The "Proper Number Close" goes like this:

Step 1: "Hey, so my friends are having a bonfire/show/tuesday this weekend, you should totally come."
... she talks.
Step 2: "Okay here," pull out phone and stretch your hand out so that's in between you and her, and the phone is right in front of her, "Here put your number in my phone."

I haven't been doing any of this really. I've more or less been the one simply asking people for their numbers.


After walking a 2 block distance around where Krista worked, I ended up looking out at the building. I got into my car and started driving.

I was heading just a few blocks up to the Richmond. I looked over to...

Y'know for a minute there I took two seconds to think about my targets. How I've suddenly lost standards. I looked at my niece, the one I'm taking care of so my sister can party, and realized, y'know I'm better than what I'm doing. I could do more. I just am not doing it.




I looked over to the side to find people in front of a neon lit bar. I also saw the girl passing by the neon lit bar wearing what looked like a grandma sweater. I still wasn't cool. I wasn't sane. Without numbers, I didn't get that successful satisfied feeling. I wasn't fueled, I was strictly running on hope.

. . . . to be continued.



2 comments:

  1. Hey, I gave you a blog award! Check out my blog for the details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's going to be hard.

    There's you, The Real Savoy, a bunch of parenting blogs, and crafty stuff

    ReplyDelete