Sunday, April 18, 2010

Superman Depowered

I don't know what happened. It's only 1:37am. I literally have 23 minutes to get laid still. I just don't know why I'm here and not there, how come I couldn't turn it on.

Maybe it's my lack of purpose.
Maybe I've been trying too hard.
Maybe I should get car insurance.
Maybe it's the ever so diminishing 20 bucks left in my pocket.
Maybe it's social circles.
Maybe, fucking maybe!

Why? Where'd it go? Why'd I lose it?

I sat at the bar today around 12:17am, and looked around trying to figure out ideas and excuses to be sitting there alone. Even though 20 minutes before I said I would do something. I'm at a lost for words, openers, anything. I just couldn't get it out of me. I drove all the way over there, thinking about it, craving the social attention, and I came over there only to be sitting, looking, waiting.

I'm home now. I don't know what to do now. What do I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment