Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Texting Trisha

(what about the janitors room?)

We texted two days ago to meet up, nothing really interesting happened. It was more like us trying to figure out where were going to meet up. The day after we didn't meet up, were supposed to but didn't. Anyway's here's the texting from today:

ME: Am I too late to rsvp for tonight?
HB: Lol I'm still workin for a bit longer

HB: Off now. What's up?
ME: I'm going to get naked, take off all my clothes, and take a shower. I'll call you after.
HB: Lol ok just text me

ME: Hey u, I'm fresh and clean now
HB: LOl that's good
ME: (I called her, no answer) R u not in the business for cute phone talk anymore
HB: Sorry I'm just with my grandparents. That's why I told you to text me.
ME: Dinner with grandma and grandpa? Aren't you a perfect sweet lil girl.
HB: Ha yea ok
ME: So r we gunna meet after dinnner
HB: I thot you were goin to dinner
HB: I mean I thought you were goin to the bar?
Me: Yeah, a bar, but my friends bringing his girlfriend out to napa to meet his parents. Tonight's very pg.
Me: no, as much as i love a home cooked meal i think u comin out tonights a lot better
HB: Ah you shoulda gone i didn't think you'd wanna get together tonight
Me: hmm does that mean u can't break curfew
HB: Lol no i just got tricked by my grandparents
Me: Trickd
HB: Yea. Shits been really rocky at my house none of us have really been speaking and they asked me to go to dinner with them and it turned into a whole big family discussion that I didn't wanna have
Me: Sweet u wanna tell me all about it tonite
HB: Well see that's the thing... about half way thru the convo I got so pissed and stressed that I popped a few pills and I think I'm in for the night lol
Me: Happy pills or sad pills
HB: Happies lol I forgot to mention pills are my main bad habit
Me: Do u want me to come over and kiss u.
HB: I don't have ppl over here
Me: Cute. Well we could meet up tomorrow b4 i have work
HB: When do you work
Me: *pm
HB: Where do you work?
Me: *gym, no work sex
HB: Lol what do you mean no work sex?
Me: Janitors room, u puttin on a really short skirt, sliding ur panties off, liftin ur legs up, and nailing u to the wall

HB: Wow lol I think I may hold out on you for a bit... This could be fun for me lol
Me: Thanks i think ur hot too
HB: Random lol

I stopped texting because I wanted to get a sandwich across the street before it closed, and I didn't text my phone.

HB: Where did that come from?
HB: So your anti text now?

ME: whoa there cowgirl! this horsey was just busy. u sleepin
HB: No lol I'm bored
Me: (called again, no answer) Well i don't have space for text huns
HB: Text me. I don't like talking on the phone.
HB: :( ok well i'm watchin a movie with my grandma so I can't really tale
HB: What do you mean you don't have space?


Me: U wanna come over
HB: Right now??
Me: Yah, do u want me to pick u up or do u wanna come here
HB: Lol I'm already in bed floatin and look like shit
HB: I have like all day tomorrow tho
Me: Ok well then i'll see u tomorrow, i;ll call u when i wake up.

(no answer)

Yeah, I asked her to come out a shit load of times repetitively, but I did it with class. Until the end. The reason for that was that my sister left the house and at the moment I just flat out said I wanted her to come over. But, anyways, it was a good balance between sexualization and bullshit.

No comments:

Post a Comment