Monday, April 19, 2010

Erica's ending, Trisha's beginning.

(you lose some you win some)

Today was epic. Like literally. I should write out the whole story sooner or later, but somewhere around the midpoint of this conversation I had with my friend, I felt like I should publish this. So, go on, read it!
Jonathan

yo

11:15pm: John Paulo

whatup

11:17pm: Jonathan

i made out with another chick today

i made out with another chick today

she touched my dick

11:18pm: John Paulo

goodjob

11:19pm: Jonathan

thanks

11:29pm: Jonathan

ok

hey

you still there?

there's more to the story

11:30pm: John Paulo

sry got a headache and tryin to sleep

11:31pm: Jonathan

hey guess what

11:33pm: John Paulo

?

11:33pm: Jonathan

so there was this girl i really liked

she wanted to be friends and i tried to kiss her

so she pushed me away and I didn't talk to her since december

I came over to her work and asked this girl, "hey does Erica still work here?"

and she said "no, she kinda dug a hole for herself,"

and I was like, "what type of hole. You could tell me we were friends back in highschool"

she replied, "oh she slept with my boyfriend and then started sleeping with all these other guys.

so there was this long awkward pause.

I looked at her and said, "Well you could have sex with my boyfriend!"

she totally threw her head back and laughed at my gayness. She said I was funny. She also said that there's no way to contact her and that she was just an ass.

So I go over to her house, ring the doorbell like 4 times.

After 7 minutes, literally 7 minutes, dad comes to answer the door

he says she usually isn't there and that i could call her. He gives me HER number

I'm like. . . okay

I call her.

She picks up, and I should really think about what I say before I call people

i tell her about Trish, the girl that works there and ask her if she's okay and what she's going throuh

boyfriend comes on the phone and tells me to, "back it!"

11:37pm: John Paulo

yikes

11:38pm: Jonathan

okay so that happens

so i'm pissed off, i go to my friends house and i could hear that people are at the door. I'm super depressed so i don't stop knocking.

someone yells, "NO ONES HERE FAGGOT!"

it's my friends room mate who's a total douche

I leave, I go back to Erica's work

the girl

I meet up with Trish

"Hey so I talked to her,"

I tell her wat happened

and we have a laugh, there's this total loser guy trying to cockblock me

but he leaves, so I straight up asks her

"I literally just came here to ask you out?" I like to think that there’s always something you could grab at times like these

Really? she replies

"Didn't you just say you were gay," she says

I know I said it, but I tell her I was just avoiding an awkward situation.

so she gets some receipt paper and gives me her number. I tell her, “you win some you lose some.”

I drive home and text her... "when do you get off work?"

so it's like 7pm now, the sun just went down, i had to get my car jumped because i left the lights on

I get to Barnes and Nobles and she's waiting in her car

So Trish tells me what really happened with her exboyfriend and Erica.

Erica had chlyamydia.

11:42pm: John Paulo

mmm

11:43pm: Jonathan

mmm? you like chlamydia?

11:43pm: John Paulo

mmm "i see"

11:44pm: Jonathan

anyways i was kinda pissed because it seemed like it was the same story over and over again

that I would meet someone and for some reason every single thing in the world would try to keep me away from that person

but it wasn't

it was good fate

but also not the best

and it sucks because she was an awesome girl

she read me a poem while we were sitting in the car

i would totally jerk off to that

Trisha wrote on her facebook status:

so strange how things work out sometimes

11:47pm: John Paulo

mmmm well what a very long and interesting story

i'd add feedback on my thoughts but i have a fat headache

all i can say is lucky you dodged a bullet

and crazy experience bro.

11:47pm: Jonathan

i still feel like i could've fucked her

but i would've caught it

but it's a waste tho, it makes me feel disappointed

like she was a sweet girl, why'd it have to happen to her

Trisha's a great girl, she's beautiful and everything, but it's just hard to let go of that, the stuff i had with Erica

11:50pm: John Paulo

dealing wit feelings are always complicated

11:50pm: Jonathan

did you listen to this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_rV6XaqJ5Y&feature=related

it's awesome

11:50pm: John Paulo

well imma go dude i'm sore as fuck

i'll check it tmr

11:51pm: Jonathan

it's bright eyes

sleep to it

11:51pm : John Paulo

hah i gotta close my laptop

11:51pm : Jonathan

you have a laptop?

No comments:

Post a Comment