Thursday, April 8, 2010

Norma's Story

So I met this girl at Starbucks with a friend. He opened her, but I think ultimately she opened me first when I was making sound effects with the chairs and she started smiling at me. We talked, some cold reads, boring questions, I helped her with her essay, we sat outside and ate a panini.

I sexually escalated by playing with her facebook. I added dirty status updates which she deleted almost immediately. I IM'd my friend on her facebook screen name saying things like, "I want your penis inside of me," and "Yeah, in the ass I like that," she was laughing the whole time. I tried to isolate but it didn't work, I tried to set her off to go grab something to eat, maybe play in an alley a little, but couldn't. I ended up giving her a hug goodbye, leaving her with all this sexual tension, and then flipping her hair for her like I just don't care:

This is our facebook conversation when I saw her online that night:

2:13am: Jonathan
awww are you still up?

2:13am: Nora
yeah. =/
still here
lame!

2:13am: Jonathan
lame
you know what else is lame

2:15am: Nora
?

2:15am: Jonathan
holy crap you went to the pillow fight
i was there too!

2:15am: Nora
yeah.
no way!
lol

2:15am: Jonathan
i was the sexy shirtless guy

2:15am: Nora
wat?
lol
hmm i dont recall that
lol

2:16am: Jonathan
wow u must've just missed me

2:17am: Jonathan
where's you're sexting pictures
I can't get off on these pics

2:21am: Nora
lol
shame on u@
lol
those cost money!
=D

2:21am: Jonathan
im not your pimp hun

2:21am: Nora
oh are u now?

2:21am: Jonathan
im your knight in shining armor

2:26am: Nora
ahaha. and im who?

2:27am: Jonathan
your the giant sweet beer I get to drink at the end of the day

2:31am: Nora
lol
nice
which beer?

2:31am: Jonathan
hardly
the naughty things I would do to that beer

2:32am: Nora
hhaha. funny. Here i am ASSUMING ur gay... =/ hhhmmmm

2:34am: Nora
did i offend u?

2:35am: Jonathan
don't worry I plan on being very inappropriate and offensive

2:36am: Nora
u already are! lol

2:36am: Jonathan
yeah i bet you like it

2:37am: Nora
hahahahaha. i enjoy the randomness people bring me in this life...

2:37am: Jonathan
this life
?
how many lives do you plan on having

2:38am: Nora
well im not cat so i cant have 9
=/

2:38am: Jonathan
so how many? number?
2:39am: Jonathan
don't think too hard now

2:39am: Nora
like 20~
lol
shut up its 3am

2:39am: Jonathan
20?????

2:40am: Nora
lol

2:40am: Jonathan
that's cool
as long as we can passionately fuck in all 20

2:40am: Nora
OMG
lol
hhmmmm
...

2:41am: Jonathan
it' okay if it's no in this life
as long as it's in the other 19
hmmm... what?

2:42am: Nora
nothin

2:43am: Jonathan
that's nice
it's almost 3am
you gunna do something about that paper
or you just gunna think about getting naked with me

2:43am: Nora
lol
i dont get naked with boys at 3am
lol

2:44am: Jonathan
i don't get naked with boys at 3am either

2:44am: Nora
im finishing but ur offf-fully distracting

2:44am: Jonathan
it's kind of a rule of mine

2:44am: Nora
haha
lol
ok

2:44am: Jonathan
yeah, i'd fuck you til morning
but that' not until you get that paper done

2:45am: Nora
jah
haha
for somereason
i cnat take u seriously
cause i still get that "gay" vibe from u.
hhhmmm

2:45am: Jonathan
yeah, i'm adorable

2:46am: Nora
something like that....

2:46am: Jonathan
how about you come over and find out for yourself

2:46am: Nora
but in a gay way.
noooo
hhhmm
dunno. just get that vibe.... i cant
im waiting for my boy toy to get home.
lol
other... boytoy.

2:47am: Jonathan
sweet so I'm after school snack?
that's pitiful, who do you think I am

2:48am: Nora
a square?
lol
2:50am: Nora is offline.
2:51am: Nora is online.

2:52am: Jonathan
you can't just be acting aloof now ms.* * * * *

2:55am: Nora
sorry its like hella late, but early
i dont even know

2:55am: Jonathan
that's cool sweetheart

2:55am: Nora
wherea re u?

2:56am: Jonathan
im at home in my luxury apartment
2:58am: Jonathan
you should come over
2:59am: Jonathan
we can get a snuggle session in

3:01am: Nora
lol. by luxury, do u mean like Daly Shitty one bedrromm aprtment?
lol
ima go home... my OTHER boytoy is waiting for me... ull get ur turn some other time.... Lol. peace out!
imd donnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne

3:01am: Jonathan
good nite

3:02am: Nora
niiiiiiiiiiite. nice meeting u jon

3:02am: Jonathan
u too sweet heart *hug and sexy kisses
3:06am: Nora is offline.



Okay, so it's kind of RSDish, forward, and aggressive. But, my whole persona when I met her was pretty RSDish, with the friends, and the blunt sexual enticement.

No comments:

Post a Comment