Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Greyhound, Magazines, and back.

A little update:

I’m going out tomorrow with PUA’s. Dimitri something something sent me an invite.

All these things are happening, and for some reason I don’t feel like writing. Even before I should write, I should definitely get some reading done, maybe steal another book, or more traditionally earn it. Planning to read Fyodor and Charlotte Bronte. Anyways, this isn’t usually what people look at my blog for.

Today, I want to make some notes about today before I actually get into just the raw update of things. Today, I went on a dinner date, which is a total no no. It’s bullshit don’t do it. I payed 30 bucks out of my ass, and really the only time I spend that type of money is when I’m with friends. Don’t spend money on dinner because:

- It doesn’t allow you a lot of time to talk simply because you’re eating. And putting your food in your mouth and talking is totally dumb.

- Secondly, you don’t have access to kino.

- Thirdly, during dinner dates, there’s always this very definitive time as to when the date will end, which is practically after dinner. What pissed me off the most is that I did pay for dinner, and she wanted to just go home. The truth is because she felt as if she didn’t go home at that very second, that I would somehow have sex with her. Dinner dates are traps, don’t do it.

I ended with a lot of groping and making out. Which is cool, but it just wasn’t cool at all. Okay back to the update.


Remember that time when I left a few weeks ago, I guess the word is Hiatus I guess, I left to go to get a magazine job. Let’s break it down to people.


Dominique:

I had just reached the Greyhound, guitar and luggage in hand. As I stood next to this really suburban black girl looking for my seat, I still scoured other seats to see if there was any other takers I could take advantage of. There was none. I sat down, and before I knew it Dominique was a talking talk talk. As we reached one stop on the path to Santa Rosa, Dominique and I headed to the back as I was trying to build momentum together. As we settled in the back, I took her camera and started taking pictures of both of us. I leaned my lips forward to her and took the picture.


The Greyhound started moving. I started playing with Dominique’s dress, realizing that she didn’t fancy a bra. I placed my lips here and there on her body. We moved amongst ourselves over the seats as people looked and glared. At one point, I pulled myself out of my pants and she touched it. Didn’t exactly go anywhere past that. She got off at San Rafael.


Red headed girl:

Before she was going to take the seat in front of me next to some creepy old guy I started moving my stuff to be perceived as more cordial. She ended up sitting next to me. She was 17, visiting her brother in College. I pulled out the same confidence I threw at Dominique and it didn’t work on her. My game has become more of a very direct persistent shape, and I should really stop doing that. I should really work on building attraction through kino and building comfort. Our conversation reached a wall where she just didn’t want to be bothered.


The Job, Sam, and Brittany:

As soon as I walked in to the job where I had to sell magazines door to door, I was greeted by a very lost big white kid. He was high. He was gansta rap, as in loser’esk, with nothing going for him. I met up with a quite emphatic black guy who’s overall ordeal was being the blackest guy there. This Romanian which was just rude. And more crap. I was greeted by the rest of the crew. There was three or four girls, three important ones. Brittany, Sam, and Kisha, all taken. Sam was the first to introduce herself to me, when the only girl anyone talked about was Brittany. Sam was quite a tom boy, a pretty adorable tomboy, and Brittany was your nerdy girl with an attitude. Kisha was just the fat girl, the typical obvious fat girl, who mentions that she was the fat girl of the group and that everyone had to feed her. I slept on a bed the first night, while people were smoking weed next to me. Once I started out I realized that I was always buying food. I don’t know why, but I was. I was buying a lot of food and asking if anyone was hungry, and they were! The job overall sucked. It was selling magazine subscriptions door to door. It sucked. The first night of training, we ended up at a Lucky’s and I bought a large amount of Chinese food at their indoor Chinese restaurant. When Brittany came in she was freezing. I told her to touch my neck and when she realized how warm it was she put both hands on them. It’s because of my disease, Hyperthyroidism. It was cute, I felt like I had super powers. I brought the Chinese food to the meeting room, placed it on the table and sat down eating. Brittany joined me by sitting opposite of me, and immediately chemicals of oneitis started rushing into my cerebellum.


Brittany’s boyfriend was Tyson, Sam’s was Joe. Joe was really cool, really hipster, really tried to warm up to me. I didn’t get enough time to make any judgement of Tyson. Sam made quite an effort to comfort me, asking me to hang out and if I wanted to play Soul Caliber.


The Call Girl:

If it wasn’t evident before, we were staying at hotel rooms, much like an inn where it’s an outdoor apartment. One night I saw this really old guy accompanied by a young thin girl, short skirt, and tank top. I asked her what was up with that guy she was hanging out with. I forget what she said. I started building kino with her, hugging her, and twirling her. We started walking. “Yeah, there’s a bunch of guys looking for me,” she said. “They’re hunting you down, why would they be doing that?” I replied. “No reason, they probably just don’t like me. I’m probably going to head back to my inn, are you looking for company tonight.” She was a hooker. She was a 19 year old, Latina hooker. I had her drop me off to Brittany’s and Kisha’s room. Brittany saw her and yelled outside, I doubt anyone heard. I felt dirty. I washed my face, and changed my shirt. I just hugged a hooker.

The day I left, Brittany came up to me and was the last person to ask me why I left. She just concluded that it wasn’t for me, when everyone thinks it is. I left to the inn lobby. Being that I haven’t been there for 2 weeks, I would have to buy my own Greyhound ticket. I kind of felt that I should stay, but only for Brittany, I think her and Tyson broke up. It didn’t matter though, I shouldn’t spent more time at a job I hate just to be with a girl I like.


Fat guy working at the lobby:

How PUA’s approach guys is also part of game. So this guy, he seems really cool actually. I was actually very condescending. As soon as I saw him type with his two fingers, I stated, “So I’m guessing typing isn’t your strongpoint.” I ended up talking to him for several hours and then going to a terrible steamed hotdog place, then going back to him. As he printed my Greyhound ticket I stated, “So is this always what you wanted to do with your life?” He told me off, “Shut up, no seriously shut up! What kind of question is that, is this always what I wanted to do with my life. Of course, it’s just stuff happens, and you end up here.” Yadda yadda yadda. He apologized after saying maybe it’s just how he took it. I should really not tease fat men, only HB’s are meant to be teased.


Redding girl:

As I waited, a white average, actually below average sort of, girl came to sit in the lobby. I told her about the magazine job, and the people, and how it sucked, and how I inhale weed as I sleep. She was very average, I knew that even though our conversation was going rough I could’ve still kiss closed her. But then Ashlee came over.


Ashlee…. the other girl.

Ashlee came in with legs up to her very very short ripped off jeans. She was headed over to San Diego. She was the type of girl that as soon as she talked she had the floor, and as soon as that happened, nobody wanted the ability to hear. She was your typical high school drop out, with potential. She talked to befriend everyone. Her slutty look wasn’t helping her.

As we stood outside waiting for the Greyhound, Ashlee started looking around. “Sorry, am I being obvious,” Ashlee said to Redding girl, “It’s just I don’t want my pimp to find out I’m leaving this place.” She looked around again and cut off all doubt, “Yeah, I’m a whore,” she said. Ashlee’s story was that she made eye contact with her pimp, and once someone does that to a pimp, her whole life is to him. No matter what if that pimp finds her, he can take her and make her do anything he wants. She was running away to San Diego to get homage from her parents. She wanted to start a new life.


The Greyhound arrived, and no pimp was in sight. I watched the people walking off the bus, scanning to see who had potential to sit next to. A girl wearing a blue track jacket walked by and I thought that she looked purdy and not a whore. The plan was for me, Redding, and the newly admitted whore, to sit together. Once Ashlee announced that she was a play play bunny, I didn’t want to sit next to her and catch a seat transmitted disease. The only three set of seats was in the very back. Ashlee and Redding ended up sitting next to two very AFC looking guys who were obviously going to talk to them. Ashlee told me to take the seat next to this sleeping bum. I looked at her as if she was insane. I took my seat in front of the emergency escape door, only to meet the girl with the blue jacket.


Melody:

Being that I was tired, sleepy, and lacking of much emphasis, I let the set flow with itself. We were in a forced set, she pretty much had to talk to me, and vice versa. Our conversation was the usual Greyhound talk, where you heading and why. We blasted through a shit load of interview questions and things actually started getting riper. For some reason, she too, also worked the hellish job of working door to door selling magazines and also left the same week. My mom called me and asked me for a ride, after I hung up on her, Melody and I started talking about family, something about her dad that I don’t remember. Then her little brother. “So have you ever went streaking before?” I asked. She said yes in a very comfortable manner. I told her my big long story of how I first went streaking with my cross country team. It was a lie, a lie that I’ve kept for so long, it could be true. She actually went skydiving naked with a group of people that included her brother. Our conversation was heading forward.


As we stop at San Rafael, Dominique, the black girl that I meant going to Santa Rosa, was outside. I built kino with Melody by trying to hide behind her. She showed up right in front of us saying “Hey!” I asked her where she got off and she said Oakland. I was getting off at Oakland too. I really wanted to work on Melody, so I told her to take her seat and I’d meet her after. For a minute she hesitated, but ultimately took her seat in front of the bus. I came back to Melody.


“So I went to this house, me and the guy training me, Cameron. And we were getting this sale from this woman who’s mom was dying. Anyways, when we were leaving this lady totally told me that I was racially beautiful,” I said to Melody off in anecdotal captions. “Well you are racially beautiful,” Melody replied. I gave her a sigh of adornment, and kissed her on her forehead. I pointed to her lips and leaned forward. She caught me.


“I don’t know a lot of guys who’d do that, you’re very brave,” Melody said. Melody’s a good HB8.5. She had large Italian tits and beautiful awakened eyes. After I had kissed her, she told me about how she just broke up with her boyfriend and her long relationship with him. She found this comforting because she had been feeling weaker since the break up. She found me to be either right on the time and right on the button, or just really lucky. I pressed my lips against hers. Her tongue stroked my mouth like a strong wave. I liked it. I liked kissing her. There’s only so many people that my lips can join with and feel easily moved, and Melody was one.


As we got off the train, all happy and what not, we had to meet with Dominique. I quickly introduced them. Melody was taking the next train out, killing our plans to grab a beer. I asked Dominique to watch my bags as I took Melody into the train station. I told her I didn’t want Dominique seeing that I’m kissing you, because she sort of likes me, but I kind of don’t like her. I think I actually said, I wasn’t attracted to black chicks. It’s a lie, but whatever. Again, Melody’s tongue felt like a wave running through my mouth.

I kind of feel like I should’ve got her into the bathroom and had her give me a blowjob, but the bathrooms were in the open, I wouldn’t be able to sneak her in, and we wouldn’t have time. I walked her outside and left her with a hug. Dominique and I, being that we had to be back at 6 and it was 4, went off at Oakland.

To be continued, Dominique Again....

2 comments:

  1. Your adventures are very interesting... What race are you btw?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a brown race.

    Unfortunately, I don't believe my race defines me in any way, and I'd like to keep it that way.

    I could pull off being, Cambodian, Egyptian, Hindu, Central American, Brazillian, Mexican, Japanese, Flip, Thai, Hawaiian, Spanish, Pakistany, Iranian, Middle Eastern, Mongolian, Tibetian, and Native American.

    I'm all for culture, I'm not for race. Culture is Chinese food, Salsa Dancing, but it's also American Coca Cola. I'm just not into race and all it's secular meanings

    ReplyDelete