Sunday, August 8, 2010

Q&A continued

Man, let me thank you for the efforts you put to answer my question, what you shared with me is gold and the way you went through was just smooth the same as the game should be easy and smooth....

Well, let me update about what happened with this girl before I recieved your answer today.......

.What I did last week was not to ignore her, just got interested in what she was up to recently and she opened up again. I kept the conversation fun and playful some teasing mixed with Kino ( shoulders for attention, her belly to check whether she's fit which was fun also ).
I went out with her after work for a walk, there were positive emotions and finished our meeting with a hug since hug is not common for her as she a japanese girl.( I thought that was a big step forward to show her I m different from the other men she talks to where touching is kind of unusual)
And believe me man, the next day she was chasing me everywhere in my workplace, she managed even to take her break in the same time as mine just to have a conversation with me...the power of the PUSH PULL is extraoridnary, she just wanted more and more of those positive emotions and Touch that she doesnt get often from the other men.......
I m just thinking the next time i m meeting her i m gonna go for the kiss ? what do you think Trigger ? and how to go for it in a smooth way coz she's not from the western culture ? (are women all the same ?)
Thanks my friend for your useful information that i ll definetely apply with her.



Contrary to popular belief, Asian girls aren't that hard unless they're like really really Asian. If they're americanized, they're americanized, so you shouldn't put too much thought into that bubble.

It seems like you have enough attraction to go into qualification. Make sure you go into qualification, it just makes everything tighter. It's like locking in a missile, you could shoot missiles in front of you, but it's best to lock it in.

- Good luck man

No comments:

Post a Comment