Monday, August 16, 2010

A Moment in Vegas

Ally pulled her towel up her body, the shape of her bare rear uncovered as she pulled her undergarments out from her luggage. I stayed seated behind her. Gavin and Carlin's faces devoured the hotel pillows as they slept off in absence of what was happening. The only one still awake was Nomi, she sat on the window sill with a book in her hand and an apple in the other. Ally, undressed, stood between me and her.

I traced the shape of Ally's long skinny white legs as she dug into her luggage, her back towards me. She placed her panties down and stepped into them, slightly bending over, the towel slightly rising above her legs. She slightly pulled her hands into the towel, wrapping her butt with silk see through cloth, dropping the towel.

Nomi didn't move. She didn't flinch at all. There was a naked woman between me and her and Ally's bare breasts were facing towards her. I could taste the tense saliva behind my throat and my whole body doing as much as it could to turn the pages of the magazine I held in my hand. My eyes traced the soft sliding indentation of her back, as it rode down to her turquoise panties. And for one unmoving second, Ally turned, her breast and her brown nipple catching a glimpse of me staring, drooling, and more focused than I have ever been focused on anything on the past few months.

Ally turned, caught my gaze, and I turned away. She pulled her arms into the straps of her bra and sat down in the chair next to her. I don't think she cared if she did see me staring at her undressing. Taking a bottle of lotion into her hands, she started dabbing the opening across her legs. It was my turn to shower now.

I posted one hand up on the shower wall and started lathering myself.

(to be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment