Monday, August 9, 2010

Just some tweaking

Yesterday
5:33pmMe
hey could you do me a favor

5:33pmStephanie
.....?
depends

5:33pmMe
i can't find my phone could you call it

5:34pmStephanie
lolol

5:34pmMe
shut up, it's an epidemic
no but seriously

5:34pmStephanie
callinggggg

5:34pmMe
no you're calling the wrong number
i got a new phone

5:34pmStephanie
well then....

5:34pmMe
#######

5:37pmMe
tell me when you're calling it
i don't wanna look like an idiot trying to find a noise that ain't noising up

5:37pmStephanie
i was but it went starught to voicemail

5:38pmMe
hold up

5:39pmStephanie
?
when are we hanging out ?

(IOI)

(I should've said something along the lines of hanging out. More like the lines of how busy I was and just got back from Vegas. Totally would've DHV'd myself.)


5:39pmMe
i just got the phone
### ### ####
try that one

5:40pmStephanie
calling

5:42pmMe
i mean please try that one
do you have skype i said

5:42pmStephanie
well im at my sisters house using her laptop it has a camera but were going to finish doing my hair in a sec.

5:43pmMe
the pink panther hair
:P:P

5:44pmStephanie
yup... im adding extensions

5:45pmMe
sounds uber awesome
did you know the black lagoon was originally filmed in 3D
in the 50's

(This is me trying to connect with a hipster chick)

5:47pmStephanie
never seen it

(This is me failing to connect with a hipster chick)

5:48pmMe
it's one of those movies you hear about all the time that no one's ever seen
like the first vampire movie, nos feratu
(spelling sucks)

5:50pmStephanie
lol
i just saw Silence Of The Lambs for the first time yesterday

5:50pmMe
never seen it
i can't handle that strange creeper bullshit
like SAW and hostel
if it's mystical like statues running around or certain dolls then im almost always down

5:51pmStephanie
what !
i love scary movies
(This is where I find out that my first instinct was correct but now it's just major fail)

5:51pmMe
well the first saw was pretty good

5:52pmStephanie
Silence of the lambs is HELLA AWESOME !

5:52pmMe
like that ending was totally ba
i don't take lightly to all caps
:(:(

5:52pmStephanie
im excited to watch Red Dragon and Hanabal
thats some sad OCD

5:52pmMe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLrP1cpAjTg
(This is me being an idiot, I should stop sending people youtube videos online. It's very needy)
lol people are funny
have you watched hannibal rising?
that movie sucked

(realizing she's afk, and probably not going to come back because she's getting her extensions done)

6:05pmMe
hey i gotta go, but i just got back from vegas and I got hella shit to do now
ill give you a call some time tho
later!

Today
8:38pmStephanie is offline.

No comments:

Post a Comment