Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Pain of Beautiful Women

A pretty girl added me on 20sb a few days ago and everything turned into middle school all over again. It doesn't matter that she lives all across the universe, I still drool looking at her default pic, and I'm just trapped wrapped in her idea.

But, after long endless enduring exaggerated hours staring at her picture, I, somehow, want to do my laundry. I want to follow up my applications and shave my face. I wonder if what I said to her is too aggressive, I wonder if I fucked up, even though it doesn't matter, it still bends me backwards.

I wonder if I'm align with everything she ever wanted even though, she's not even real.

3 comments:

  1. Of course she's real. She's just FAR AWAY.

    Chin up, Emmy! Stop being so aggro and get to know her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can chase after them but we rarely ever get them. and when we do finally through some insane luck get her, we often ask ourselves, was all that time, energy, and effort worth it? is this girl really worth so much of my precious time?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every woman you choose to meet is worth your precious time

    ReplyDelete