Monday, August 9, 2010

People always come back to Assholes

Notice who messaged who.

Dora
hey. Long time, what r u up to/

1:59amMe
you have skype

2:04amDora
no I dont have skype yet. I have skype name but no number

2:04amMe
you have vid chat

2:04amDora
no I dont have an video, nly email and chat

2:05amMe
im tired
imma go to sleep
nite!

2:06amDora
good night chico

10:50pmDora is offline.

It's like this with one other person, Jennifer. Every time Jennifer IM's me or texts me something, she's always asking to hang out. I ignore her, tell her I'm busy, and she writes crap on my facebook wall.

There must be a formula to consistently create this want that girl's have for assholes. There's gotta be a way to replicate it.

4 comments:

  1. There probably is, but why would you want to? It's enough to make your soul shrink. Is getting a girl worth turning into an intolerable douche?

    If the answer is yes, then that's just sad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. no it's not, it's about knowing the formula so you can have the thing that you want more than anything else

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah but only at the cost of losing yourself! Seriously Emmy open your eyes!

    ReplyDelete