Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Letter of Perspective

I get a lot of these letters, a lot, so I wouldn't be posting this letter up if I didn't think it was different. I'm going to leave this anonymous not because I don't want to give him credit, but because we're an underground society, in where none of us get credit:

i remember once i bashed on you for preferring what i call p.e.e.b. (predominantly european ethnic based) girls over other types. thought you were biased and superficial. i found your blog and have to say that i was wrong about my initial impression of you.

i do hope that doing this, pick up will make you happy and fulfilled. people say that "it is better to have love and lost than to have never loved at all" and from what you write about, it seems like for almost all the girls you meet, they are like passing ships in the night. none seem to ever stick around, but come into your life, but leave just as quickly.

you are very good with cold approach where you can spike up their emotions, and get them to feel really good. you tease, and do push pull well, and genuinely like these girls you meet.

your stories on how you generate attraction so quickly is unbelievable. i don't know how you do it but it is insane. my material now is a mixture of sinn's stuff, afc adam, and soul's stuff. going direct, escalating as fast as possible. and try to create a really fast whirlwind romance.

my story is typical. i am 25 now. i am east asian, like so many of my pua brothers. i learned about the game when i was 24, and still a virgin. i had only kissed one girl before that time, and she was my cousin :(. i never had a girlfriend before but things have changed. got the numbers, got the kisses, got the make outs, got laid, got a girlfriend, got into a relationship. but they all have passed and i am back where i started.

i personally these days feel burned out by the game. i wish it would stop.

i keep on hearing about childhood friends and acquaintances getting married, getting engaged, having kids and moving on, moving forward with their life and i feel like i am left behind. my professional life is hurting as i try to go back to school. i have been laid off for more than a year but do make money in a few ways. i find that my social life has completely shrunk and my old friends don't want to hang out with me anymore.

do you ever follow this blog?

http://******.wordpress.com/

it is really good. right along with sinn's and entropy's stuff.

how do you not get burned out by game? i know that most of the reason why i feel burned out is because i feel like a failure in every area of my life, professional, health wise, socially, relationship wise, financially.

the times when the girl won't say yes even after she says that she is single. when they are laughing and enjoying being with you but they still have a boyfriend and are faithful to him.

i hate to admit but that old saying "all the good ones are taken" feels so god damn true. because anytime a true 9 or 10 of a girl ends a relationship, there are like 20 guys she knows who will try to swoop in to be with her.

i have approaches about 500-700 girls and every time i find a 10, she is always taken. i am just willing to accept a 8 right now if she is willing to accept me.

i hate the game, the way it is set up, the way life works out. i missed out on so much back in school, back when i was younger. i feel like i have to try so much harder to overcompensate for all of the underachievements i have incurred in my life, for all of the missed chances, all of the what ifs that i keep replaying as a simulation over and over again in my head.

i love the interaction when i first meet the girl, i love watching that sparkle of attraction in their eye, i love the banter and the closeness she and i share when a real true connection is made. i love the smell of the girl's hair, the soft gentle tender touches by her hands, the look of happiness the girls project when they realize that you genuinely cares about them. but the pain, the heart piercing pain, i just can't take. every time a girl says bye, everytime she says that there is no spark, i feel that pain. everytime the girl says that she is not ready, every time that the girl says that she and i are at different place in our lives, every time that the girl says that she still wants to be friends but only to eventually say that she doesn't even want that.

i want the perpetual torment of loneliness to stop.

i hate the fact that my old iranian coworker who refused to give me the time of day would head over hells for my peeb guy friend. i didn't even though about anything race and relationships until i was 21. i didn't know how bad so many other guys like me had it, but i was ignorant of it. i was stuck in my own world living in a fantasy but not i see how it is. and it sucks.

i am depressed at my life but i am not crazy. i know my limits and won't try something stupid.

so how do you do it, constantly go after girls knowing that she probably will not want to be with you or stay around?

thanks.


To Anonymous:

I honestly don't know. I haven't cried yet, but I wouldn't be surprised if that one day I did. It's hard dealing with failure. It's just really hard. I'm in the same boat as you, and that's about it.

Everything that you've said, sounds about right.


1 comment:

  1. Well now, that's made me all depressed. I think she'll come along when you least expect it - when you're not even trying. It's a cliche, but that's how it happens.

    ReplyDelete