Thursday, June 24, 2010

Classic Trig continued

I haven’t dated a Chinese girl since maybe my first year of college. It was either a very long time ago, or just a memory stacked on other female memory holders. Katherine was different. “She had boobies.” Yes! Boobies! Amazing C cups I might add. Amazing for a girl that was 5’4. And she never looked like she could’ve been fat, so her boobies were some awesome boobies. You never really get boobs on an asian girl unless she’s converting from a fat religion, in that case, you get the package; boobies, stretch marks, saggage and baggage, the works. Other than her boobies, on the other hand, Katherine did have a pretty face. The moment she looked up at me, after I told her I was racist, her eyes were like crystal brown crystals. Really purdy brown crystals. She was very cute.

We’ve been walking for the past hour, and still haven’t gotten to this club. I’ve actually never seen the part of San Francisco in which we were lost. Or maybe I have but never have at night. I was holding Katherine’s hand, then I would let go of it, testing if she would go for it. And, she did a few times. First I didn’t do it, simply because Munn was there, and I was following the no affection rule until the target was isolated. I held off kissing her because I wanted to make sure I got into her head. If I kept kissing her, she would have realized how much I’m more less addicted to kissing then she is. So I held off. . . for an hour.

We were walking by a metal fence when Munn told us he had to take a piss. He turned away from us. Katherine took her hands on my face, and took her mouth into mine. I could feel her fingers running across my hair. I pulled her away. Munn was returning back to us. I wiped off my mouth and laughed. Katherine giggled as we both pretended nothing happened.

We were walking around for the next hour, just searching for this stupid gay club. Every time Munn talked to the person that we were meeting, I grabbed Katherine and threw her next to a wall. I’d run my hands over her breast, and make sure to take them away, so she wouldn’t be able to. Every moment and any second we could find that Munn wasn’t looking, I took Katherine’s lips. Her lips really did taste like butter.

We finally reached a club. The wrong club. We were standing in front when we made the decision as to just meet this guy. So we did. We were walking near Market Street again, when Munn straight out leaves us, and starts running towards the intersection. I could see a very small person running in his direction. A midget.

Brown skin, a dirty hoodie, and jeans. He was a midget, no taller than my legs. Supposedly he was a bouncer. Supposedly he was a lot of things. He was the guy who would bluntly ask Munn and Katherine for threeways. And yeah.. . . .

Of course, Katherine tells me we can’t do anything, because this guy has a crush on her, and he would get totally heart broken if we did. So I don’t talk to her. I talk to Munn. And everything’s fine until he starts talking about my physique. Recap: Munn is gay. He says, “So really, you must be taking steroids or something.” And a lot more of that later.

After a lot of talk and bullshit and sitting and walking, we finally leave their tiny friend when we reach the bus to get home. We’re riding in the back of the bus when we meet “Weirdo #2.” A “Colombian” guy takes the seat in front of us and starts chatting it up with us. He smells of liquor and vomit, but not so much that it’s unbearable. Immediately he hits on Katherine.

“You know you’re a beautiful girl,” he says to Katherine.
“Oh thank you!” Katherine replies graciously.
“Is she you’re girlfriend?” he says to me.
I look over to Katherine, “Yeah!”

Katherine laughs and starts to say, “No he’s not!” but I stop her and say, “Shut the hell up!” For some reason or another Munn continues talking to this guy and gives him Katherine’s caffeinated alcohol to drink. He drinks from it, and passes it to Katherine. Before she gets her fingers on it, I block her, and take it into my hand.

“You are so not drinking from this!” I tell her quietly in her ear. I place it on the floor and leave it by my feet.
“What???” Katherine replies.
“If you drink this we’re not kissing anymore.”

We continue to talk to this latin loser. He starts talking about friends, and making friends, and how he loves meeting people. Loser’s talking about friends always pisses me off. If you weren’t a loser you wouldn’t need to clarifiy that you have friendly relations. We keep talking to this guy because obviously he’s not going away any time soon. But THEN! He invites us to a bar.

It’s 3 in the morning. I’m tired. I want to get to bed. I want to see this girl’s boobies. And see where it goes from there. And for some reason, Munn is actually wanting to go to this bar. Katherine’s reluctant, I’m reluctant. Katherine and Munn have this little conversation behind my head because I’m in between both of them. The latin guy tries to talk to me and I try my best to seem irritated. Katherine and Munn break from behind my head. And Katherine tells me, “We’re going!”

. . . . fuck.

As soon as we leave the bus some lady takes the drink that I left on the floor that I didn’t want Katherine to drink from. We’re walking with this Latin loser and I’m holding onto Katherine for dear life.

“You do know this is exactly how people get chopped up in little pieces?” I tell Katherine.
“I think I heard about a gay gangbang raping that started sort of like this!” I tell Katherine.
“I like my ass just the way it is. . . unpenetrated.”

We get to this damn bar/ café. And it’s closed. I tell Munn to run and never look back. And he agrees. But he wants to say bye first. I take Katherine around the corner, do a little talking and start making out. I suspect a good 4 maybe 5 minutes so I could make out, but Munn interrupts us after maybe 1 minute.

“So that’s why you guys want to get home so fast,” Munn says.

I politely apologize even though I know he doesn’t mind and he says he doesn’t mind. We have maybe a mile away to walk. Walk walk. Chat. We reach another bus. We chat with this guy from the nearby college. Take the bus. AND WERE HOME!

All of us go into the downstairs bedroom, where we originally were playing “never have I ever,” and drank wine. I’m eating cookies, laying on the bed, and I’m just waiting for Munn to leave. For some reason, Katherine’s horney switches have suddenly collapsed and turned off. As soon as I touch her she pulls back, she doesn’t want any tangibility what so ever. Probably because Munn is also in the room.

“Hey Munn!” Katherine says, “Why don’t you make us some nachos?”

GREAT IDEA KATHERINE! I think in my head. Munn agrees and walks upstairs to the kitchen. I’m sitting next to Katherine on the bed. No movement. No talking. I look up at her and she smiles. I touch her and she stands up. . . . bull shit!

I pull Katherine into me. I take her. I throw her on the bed. I put my lips on hers. I put my lips on her neck. I take my tongue and slide it down to across her chest. And Munn walks in!

“Do you guys want anything else?”

Katherine pushes me aside. “Yeah! Umm. . .” she says nervously, “Do you need help???” She gets up onto her feet and jogs up the stairs while I lay monotonously on the bed.

After a very long 6 or so minutes, both of them start walking down the stairs, Katherine with two glasses of cold water, and Munn with Nachos and his own glass of water. Katherine passes me a glass and we start eating on the bed. We eat, we chat. Beans, cheese, and chips never tasted so good. We’re just hanging. Munn is hitting on me again, telling me I’m a beautiful man and any man would be lucky to have me. . . . thanks? Katherine doesn’t get cozy with me. We’re barely touching. Yes we’re on the bed, but we’re barely touching.

“I know what he wants to do right now?” Munn says to Katherine suggestively.
“Yes! I’ve been wanting to go to sleep for awhile now.” I tell them.
“Well he isn’t going to get any tonight!” Katherine says.
“Awesome! Because I really need to get some sleep.” I tell them.

Munn starts taking his glass and the nacho plate, and FINALLY FINALLY is going to go to sleep. “You guys don’t make too much noise okay!” he says suggestively as he ascends the stairs. Katherine says, eww no. I just ignore him.

I tell Munn to keep the stair light on. It’s not much, but I don’t want the room completely dark. I want to see Katherine’s boobies in the light. “Really you want the light on,” Katherine says.
“Yeah! I’m afraid of the dark.” I say with my super low manly voice. She laughs.

All the other lights are off. We could hear the door creak close as Munn steps out of the room. I’m laying right next to Katherine on the hardest bed of my life. Katherine’s staring away from me. I could here the moment collapse.

I pull Katherine towards me and start making out. I grab her face, I grab her neck, I grab the bottom of her jeans, and I grab her shirt. I pull it up. I pull her bra up. VICTORY IS MINE! Boobies. .. .boobies. . . Just boobies. Just skin over skin topped with a brown peak and a brown stubby little pole at the top. Perfectly rounded, perfectly thick, and perfectly fit in my mouth.

I’m trying to get her bra off, but I can’t. Which is bullshit! I never have this problem with a white girl. She must have one of those made in homemade China bras. Y’know the one’s with the kung fu lock. FUCK! She laughs and puts her shirt back down. FUCK AGAIN!

We’re kissing and making out and kissing somemore. She’s gets really aggressive. Puts me on my back and starts to push me around. I push her around too. We fight, and kiss. And then I push her back onto her back. And I feel like dipping into the next level. I take my hand and slowly into the next level. I creep into her pants. And she pulls my hand away. Great! I go back to her boobies; lift up her bra and do some more of that. Kiss her kiss her kiss her. She grabs my shirt. I take off my shirt. I’m standing on top of her, shirtless, on top of her stomach. She’s staring at my body as her hands move up and down my chest and abs. I take her hands and place it on my belt.

“C’mon,” I tell her, “Do it?”
She looks up at me with steamy horney eyes, “. . . no!”

Whatever. I flip open my belt and unbuckle it. It whips out of my pants and I throw it to the side. I unbutton, I unzip, and I unpants. I’m in my boxers. Which are light gray which totally does not look right with my brown skin. She’s still fully clothed. She rubs me and starts to kiss on top of my legs, just right under my boxers. But she’s just teasing.

We make out again. I try to get my hand down her pants again. NO PASS! We make out again. Idea time! I take her shirt up exposing her tits again. I get on top of her. I pull little old me out, which is pretty big as of right now. I place me on top of her sternum and she squeezes her tits together. I go in out of her tits. In and out of her tits. And in and out of her tits.

We kiss again. And again I try to get down her pants, and fucking NO PASS! I pull away. I don’t care, I’m tired. I’m sleepy. And tired. And very very sleepy.

. . . . .very sleepy.


I could feel her kissing me on the back of my neck and scratching my stomach as I wake up to her. The lights are completely off. “You turned off the lights?”

“Yeah I couldn’t sleep.”
I take her face and kiss her gently, “You just wake up?”

“I haven’t slept!” she says. I could feel her being wide awake and me just getting out of dreaming. I take her mouth and lips once again, and once again we make out. I take my hand and crawl down her pants. I’m under her underwear and on top of her lips. She doesn’t stop me. I get deep down and start running circular motion with my fingers. She stops kissing me so she could breathe heavily. I take my index and ring finger and pinch the side of her lips while keeping the circular motion with my middle finger. Her body curls up. I kiss her neck and her shoulder. I could feel her liquefying. I could feel her liquid pouring in between my fingers as she pinches her knees together. I unbutton her pants and unzip so I could get a better motion going. I take my fingers into her. Her whole body cringes. She takes my lips and I pull in and out of her. Quickly then slowly. Quickly then faster, then slowly.

I get up. I rip her pants off. She’s kicking her legs out of them. I take her shirt and her bra and pull them off of her. She’s breathing heavily and kissing me completely naked in front of me. I bring my hand back down to her again. I’m pushing in and out of her faster and faster as she starts to shake nervously. She grabs my hair. Bites onto my neck. I’m kissing her neck. I slow down on her.

I start to lick her breasts again. I kiss her stomach. I come back to her breast and then her neck. I move my fingers faster, her juices completely smothering my hand. Her eyes rolled back behind her closed lids. Her breathing stunted and hummed as I swam my fingers in and out of her. She grabbed the back of my head, her fingers running in my hair as she pulled my face towards hers and into her lips. Our mouths moved together until she whispered in my ear, “. . . I want you.”

She pulled me onto my back, my shoulders driving into the pillows. She mounted me, kissed me, and pushed my shoulders back. I felt her fingers slowly trailing down my chest across my stomach. She pulled my boxers down slightly. Her fingers tightly wrapped around the stem of my dick, pointing it upwards; inches toward the opening of her canal.

I could see her seductive smirk across the darkness of the room. I could feel her legs pinching at my hips. I saw my dick pointing straight up to her. Time was shutting. My breathing was stammering. My thoughts blew in surplus.

“Get off!”
“What?” Katherine said.
“Get off!” I said again.


I could feel her spine crease upwards, “NO!” she said.
I pulled back but couldn’t. I stared straight into the dark silhouette of her face, “GET OFF! I’M NOT PLAYING!”

She took a moment but eventually rolled off next to me. I could feel my heart throwing itself across my ribcage. I laid there next to her not saying anything. I could hear myself breathing. I could hear her breathing heavily. I pulled my boxers back on and started to kiss her again. My hands slid across her naked body eventually holding her in my arms.

“What’s wrong with you?” she says with desperation in her voice into my ears.
I bring my lips to her cheek. “I keep my promises,” I say.

I try to bring my hand back in between her legs but she shuts them. I try again and again, but I fail every time. She tells me I lost my moment. That’s cool. I kiss her some more and some more.

We stop kissing for a moment. Katherine takes my face away from hers. “How many one night stand have you had?” she asks. I look at her and smile. I kiss her lips and then her forehead as I place my neck on top of her shoulder and whisper, “I’m a virgin.” She laughs. We start kissing again. She doesn’t even think about it.

For the longest time I thought about it. I thought and thought and thought. The numbers were immaculate. Number closes. Kiss closes. So close close’s. And of course the moments of truth and those moments being imposed with my own hand of LMR. I look back and I could see the first girl I wanted to lose it to. She was “thee” type; English major, loopy speech, green eyes, not too tall but that was okay, blonde hair, smiling perky pink lips, more big vocabulary words and text messages that were so poetically dumb that I was addicted. She was a great kisser, but her kisses didn’t taste that great, but it didn’t matter, she was the first time I experienced oneitis. It was the first time I thought about what I really wanted, and what I wanted was a relationship, and to lose it to her. It was the first time I realized heartbreak when she went cold. It was the first time I realized that heartbreak was rippling down to my other sets and I was losing my cool awesome game mentality. She broke me. All I wanted was for her to call back. A text! A call. Anything! I just wanted to hear her loopy speech and random large words like debauchery. But I never did get to hear those words.

. . . Then Capricorn came around. The first time I was able to reopen a set and actually keep it. I used the toughest neg on her that I have ever ever used. And then she was hooked. I don’t know how but she was. Then after long 4 hour phone conversations, which are PUA no no’s, for about a month I finally met up with her. And it was deep. It was being ourselves and sharing ourselves and our ideals and fears like I haven’t before. It felt like we could be best friends. But then I never heard from her after that. And no matter how hard I tried I couldn’t get her back.

. . .. then last Friday came along, and she somehow returned. And it was an amazing 12am to 12am, 24 hour hang out, just being us. . .

I’ve had those nights. Those one nights. But it’s not what I want. I haven’t waited this long to let it go to anyone just for a night, or just for a moment of “maybe this is her.” I want to at least know that the girl made a mark in my life. I want to lose it to a relationship.

I woke up to the lights on. Katherine was nudging my legs over and over. She had work in the morning at 8:15. It was already 8am. I got dressed. Katherine was dressed already. And we left Munn’s house. I kissed her good morning as we made it out to the San Francisco street. I took her hand and we walked over to her car. It was freezing cold but the sun drew out the blue and all I could see was yellow across the buildings of San Francisco.

Written 9-16-2009

-Trig

No comments:

Post a Comment