Wednesday, March 31, 2010

YOU ARE NOT A PICK UP ARTIST!

I've been in the pick up arts for about 2 complete years now. It errrks me when I see some guy who's seen the show and maybe read the back of The Game, and say he's a pick up artist and rather fail completely every time he comes into proximity with a woman. You have to be good at what you do to actually say that you do do something.

It's like someone who can't play guitar yet tells everyone he's a guitarist. It's fucking moronic.

-Trig

4 comments:

  1. Wow, i never thought someone could out-douche the writer of this blog...but Trig here is giving it a shot. It's a douche-off everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I've got my own blog promoter. Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just so you guys know Trig was my nickname I was more popularly known as.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's cute that you fancy yourself a "pick-up artist". I would love to learn more about how you operate and the kind of chicks you're actually bedding.

    I'm guessing you would be laughed at by any girl with half a brain and an ounce of self-respect.

    ReplyDelete