Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Things I wish I said when I was younger

"Ms. Tanss!" Andy said after I popped a crumpled piece of paper from my table onto his face. "Jonathan threw a piece of paper at me."

Ms. Trass looked at me with feverish eyes, she pointed to me and taunted me to come over. I took my sorry feet over to her. She was going to move me.

"Wait!" And time stopped.

"Could I just say one thing," I proclaimed looking out onto the thirty people who made up my sixth grade class. "You! Andy! You're a crybaby!"

The smirk on his face of me walking towards my desk wiped off immediately.

"I take so much crap from everyone at this school because I have a rash that I can't control on my skin. And look at you, you're an irritating person who likes Pokemon and talking long walks with your boyfriend Cameron. Grow up! You're a crybaby."

"Just stop crying over every little thing in your life. Nobody likes a crybabies. Especially one that has nothing to cry about."

2 comments:

  1. good read,

    i started to wonder what grade or level this is. throwing papers. and boyfriend. i still dont have a clue. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. ". . . Could I just say one thing," I proclaimed looking out onto the thirty people who made up my sixth grade class. "You! Andy! You're a crybaby!"


    Hey hotcakes!

    ReplyDelete