Monday, May 10, 2010

Minx's Story continued

I quickly pulled my pants off as Minx sat into the sand. A couple walked carelessly as they were about to cross my path. There wasn't enough time to pull off my socks. I needed to catch them. I pulled my shirt off my back and started running.

It might've been too dark to notice specific details of the naked man who walked in front of you and your girlfriend, but I'm sure they weren't examining me. I drew my legs back and forth as my dick whirled in every direction. I yelled, as if I already hadn't caught their attention. They gawked. Tried to ignore me. But in the dim lit night sky, I could see their eyes following me as I passed. I cut in front of them, turned around and wooted loudly as I ran back to Minx. I could see Minx laughing as I came back, my private parts freely exposed as I dug at my clothes.

"Why aren't these pants working!" I said as I tried to impale my leg through one pant leg difficultly, my gentle parts still very exposed.
"That was awesome," Minx astounded.

I pulled my shirt over my shoulders, and my belt was just not working. "Okay, your turn," I said to Minx as we made a deal for this monumental effort. Minx smiled as she said okay in agreement. I told her to wait, as I still could not get this belt to work. I buckled, snapped, and tidied my shirt up. Okay now I'm ready, I said. She smiled.

There was no one around as Minx turned away from me and raised up her shirt, exposing herself to the wind. She yelled out a wailing fun time, and then turned to me and lifted her shirt again, openly showing me her breasts. I stretched my arm forward, pressing her breast, a vibrant smile hiding behind her ruffled up sweater.

"Aren't they perfect," Minx exclaimed putting her hoodie down, "They're like the perfect portion and the perfect nipple size for my boobs."
"I didn't exactly see your nipples because it was dark." She stopped to lift up her sweater again as I further examined them.


We sat on the beach wall where we both took off our shoes and released the sand that gathered into them. She had dark green nail polish on her toes which fashioned sand in between each crevice. "This was fun, I'm happy you totally didn't rape me or anything."

"Yeah, me too," I said as I pushed her shoulders back into the cement block we were sitting on. I slid deep between her jeans and pushed her hips into the wall with my hips over and over. We laughed. She acted along throwing her head back and making corney sex noises. I saw the open lining of skin from her neck to the top of her chest as I ran my tongue from both ends. She giggled in inappropriateness. I knew in a flash moment, that in between the night sky, stars, and beach reverie, this would definitely be the place to kiss her, this would be that time to draw her lips up, take the fun down for a serious deafening quiet, as I slowly crawled my lips into hers. But I couldn't be that guy, not to her. I do believe if you put me in a room with any woman I'd find a way to make it work, but Minx and I shared a depth in companionship. One where we felt our own and could be ourselves. There's only so many instances when I could meet this specific hope in detail. I rolled off of her and tied my shoes laughing. I pulled her by her forearm to start walking with me, but she slid her hand down into mine as they intertwined.

"I've been there," Minx pointed at a windmill risen above the height of trees bordering the sidewalk.
"Woah, I've always seen that since I was little but never actually been there."
"It's actually just right there," she said pointing to an open pathway off the Highway.
"Is it right there or is it a far walk."
"It's right there."
"Could we go there real quick?" Minx had to go back home, we promised each other maybe just an hour of humiliating fun time, and we were actually heading back to the car as we spoke.
"Sure," she said, as we drew a tangent.

Minx told me about the arrangement of different flowers surrounding the windmill. How the windmill was big, and how it was right off the path. It was all those things, the size, the beatifications, the logistics. It was just a genuine part of me, that has sincerely seen this place over and over peaking from the tops of trees, and now astonishingly was unraveling in front of me, that, in kindled me.

Minx stood in front of the windmill walls staring at a hollow fixing that wasn't far from reach.

"Bet you I could fit in there," she said.
"I bet you, you could."

She pulled off her backpack leaving it on the ground. I asked her if she wanted a boost and if she wanted either a onezy or a twozy being my hands to push her up. She chose onezy. She pressed the bottom of her shoe on top of my hand, and jumped up grabbing the hole. I pushed and lifted her until she was sitting with feet dangling off the whole. She crawled into it to prove the fact that she can indeed fit in there. For a second she sat in the hollow as we were both thinking the same thing. "Damn, I wish I had a camera," Minx said.

I piggie banked her off, and landed her on a nearby bench over looking the highway in front of us blanketed by an orange glare from street lights. We talked about this scary movie that was interrupted several times. The movie was Shutter, and I was hoping to get to the ending, but I really only watched the ending, and I was trying to bullshit my way through a setting and plot. We thought there was an even more scenic bench in front of us, and as we walked to it, it was obvious that it was just overlooking the street. "Wow, this isn't magical," I said turning back into the dark grass field across from the windmill.

There was a rock border that was pretty much covered with plants. I sat on an open edge as Minx scoured about looking for another emancipated rock. I motioned my knee as a seat, lightly tapping it, and telling her to sit. She did and across from us was the windmill looking away from us, it's propellers in quiet stand still. The dark clouds that held the night sky parted directly above the head of the windmill, opening a stream of illuminated stars, much like a dark blue encompassing river.

"Hey," I said knowing I was going against agenda as I fed off the moment, "We're friends right?"
"Yeah, of course."
"Okay, just for fun," I gave it a brief second and looked up at her, "Can I kiss you?"

It wasn't shabby dialogue but it was obviously sort of nervous rocky unfluid motion leading into it.

She struck her head back acting momentarily in disagreement. I pulled her face with my finger to the side toward mine, and as she dropped down to reach me, I felt the wet lining of her lips and the raw metal side of the pin of her piercing. The kiss close dialogue was rocky, but I needed to convey that I trusted her not to look into this as more as what it is. Even if I wanted her, in the way that I was hoping her emotions were flooding her brain, I just couldn't have it or apprehend in an honest voice of feeling. If not intimate, we could seize hopes to stay where we were.


I tried to get through the rest of Shutter as we embarked back to the car, but it sucked. It was a sucky movie with an almost trippy ending, but it was a lost cause. Minx showed me this convenient way to hold hands as friends where her index finger poked through in between my ring and pinky fingers. We started talking about relationships, the conversation that was doomed to impale itself even as we defended it from killing all the fun. Her story was that she has several suitors, not the exact words, that hoped to be with her next in line to be in a relationship. She even had this one guy who would be quite infuriated if he found out she was dating anyone. She just didn't want all that boyfriend drama. The story I told her, not the one that I'm a pick up artist and for some reason couldn't find my way into a quality relationship wasn't all that appropriate. I told her that I was at my age where I just wasn't going head first into all this relationship crap with everyone I met, I'm just not into that type of drama right now. She fully agreed with me, however she tried to amend her way into other hopes.

"I mean, I don't want to say that this could never evolve into a relationship per say."
"Are you seriously pushing some relationship crap on me right now,"
"No, no I'm just saying..." I exaggeratedly sighed as I curled my right arm across the nape of her back, and clasped my left hand onto her right, waltzing and twirling on the sidewalk pavement.
"Are we seriously dancing?" she figured.
"Yeah. Just saying what?"
We continued to talk our way through this relationship subject, as she worked her way into some type of Bella Twilight impersonation in futility, pronouncing her inability to dance. For a brief moment we practiced kissing as friends, and not some horney couple trying to rip their tongues into each other's mouths, but instead tiny affectionate split moments where our lips would touch in sustainable intimacy.


"WALKING IN THE ROAD!" I lyrically implied as we finally reached the same block our car was parked.
"Yeah just like the beatles..."
"Yeah, I guess," I know and listen to the Beatles, but I haven't really taken Beatles A.P. 101 yet.
"Y'know walking in the road, having sex in the road," Minx said, "We should totally have sex in the road."
"Yeah we should," I agreed fanatically.
Minx let go of my hand, "Okay!" she said as she pulled off her hoodie as I watched her small fingers work the buttons off her pants and her flannel shirt. I was playing along, unbelting, and unbuckling, actually in undeniable shock that I was nervously realizing that this girl was seriously unbuttoning her way into nakedness.

She looked up at me and smiled. She pulled her pants back up jokingly, as I tapped her butt and hugged her.

"Slow down, that's my house right there," she said as we narrowed our way outside her house. I lit the hazards and pulled out of my car and told her to wait. She stood idly in front of the passenger seat, as I took her body into my arms. She laughed holding onto me. I slowly and rockingly carried her to her front door; her butt slipping deeply in between both my arms. It was goodbye time.

I kissed her twice, the first time she shuttered and I told her that it felt like rape, so we kissed again, this time with her moving into my lips with ease.

"I'll see you soon," she said, as I walked out of her metal gate.
"You wish."
She laughed.


As I walked into my house exhausted, I turned on my computer, there she was, as if she was waiting idly by, to meet with nostalgia.

Me: Hey there...
Minx: hahahah you miss me?
Me: Well it's been a few minutes.

Me: I smell like sand.



* * * * * * * *

5 comments:

  1. You don't kiss friends! Silly!

    *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do! And everyone should!

    Your best friends that are the opposite sex are always those girls who'd either make the best girlfriends (or boyfriends) or the girl in your life that you can never be with as it would ruin your friendship with each other.

    I feel like the world is unloved and sad. People don't tell people what they feel, or wear their heart on their sleeves. Given that these things don't apply to courtship, it should still apply openly to friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your best friends that are the opposite sex are always those girls who'd either make the best girlfriends (or boyfriends) if there was even a little bit of chemistry between you or the girl in your life you can never be with because she is 100% not interested.

    I've kissed almost all my friends for different reasons, and a lot of the time people read into things way more than they should. Way too much hassle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think it's a hassle.

    I think it's smart

    ReplyDelete
  5. That last comment was terrible, I'm searing with headaches right now, and my nose is bleeding. Uggghgghghhgh!

    ReplyDelete